For any business, suffering a major loss such as flood or fire can be financially devastating. Over 4,500 businesses were impacted by Storms Desmond, Eva and Frank in 2015/2016 with over £100M paid out by insurers with many firms having insufficient cover in place.
Rapid recovery from any major loss, such as a flood is essential for businesses, and managing what may often be a large and complex insurance claim can be time consuming and stressful in what may already be a challenging time.
Our Loss Assistance product provides you with the specialist claims support you need right from the outset and focuses on getting your business back up and running as quickly as possible:
- Support for any claim you make - not just flooding
- Management of your claim from the start by your own fully qualified loss adjuster
- An onsite visit within 24 hours of claims notification
- Updates and support throughout the claims process
- Negotiation of interim payments and final settlements
- Cover professional fees including engineers, architects, surveyors or contractors etc. where required to prepare the claim