How to refer a neighbour:
- To be eligible for the 'Refer a Neighbour' scheme 'the referrer' shall provide 'the referee' their name, address, and postcode, which will in turn be provided to Flood Assist at the time of quotation of 'the referee's' policy.
- 'The referrer's' details will be held within 'the referee's' record whilst the quotation is being progressed for the purpose of processing the insurance contract and ensuring the correct allocation of the reward voucher.
- Once the quotation has been completed, either transferred to a live insurance contract or not taken up, 'the referrer's' details will be held for a maximum of 12 months. After 12 months all 'referrer's' details held on 'the referee's' record will be removed from the policy administration system.
- No reward voucher will be paid to 'the referrer' after the 12 month period from initial creation of 'the referee' client record.
- The Promoter is Arcadian Group Limited (trading as Flood Assist) Company Number 771086 who are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and whose registered address is Meadow View, Oundle Road, Woodnewton, PE8 5EG.
- This offer is not available to be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- The 'Refer a Neighbour' promotion will run from 1st October 2021 and may be withdrawn, amended or extended, at any time and without notice. If the Promotion is withdrawn, any referrals made before the time of withdrawl will be honoured.
- To be eligible for entry you must be a resident in the UK and be 18 years or over and have a live policy with Flood Assist.
- In order to qualify your neighbour must be a new customer, not a renewing customer.
- The promotion comprises of existing customers 'the referrer' being eligible to receive a £20 Amazon voucher for each successful referral where 'referee' purchases a new home insurance policy.
- There is no limit to the number of 'Refer a Neighbour' referral reward vouchers 'the referrer' may acquire.
- Applications for insurance policies provided by Flood Assist are subject to its normal terms and conditions including its underwriting criteria. Flood Assist reserves the right to decline any application for any insurance policy at its absolute discretion and is not obliged to disclose any reason for rejection.
- Due to data protection laws, Flood Assist cannot share any information with the 'referrer' regarding a 'referee' for which they believe they are due a reward voucher.
- Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by the terms and conditions upon entry. Flood Assist reserves the right to refuse entry to the promotion or refuse to award reward vouchers to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
- These terms and conditions and this promotion is governed by English law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Getting the reward voucher:
- Once the 'the referee' has purchased a home insurance policy from Flood Assist, the policy must be in force for a minimum of 14 days of its start date in order to qualify for the promotion, If the policy is cancelled within 14 days of is in the process of being cancelled within 14 days the purchase will not qualify.
- 'The referrer' should expect to receive the reward voucher between 30 and 60 days of the 'referee' policy inception date.
- The reward voucher will be an e-voucher dispatched by email to 'the referrer' email address held on their Flood Assist record. To ensure that the reward voucher is sent to the correct email address it is the responsibility of 'the referee' to inform Flood Assist of any amendments required to the email address, and to ensure that it remains a valid email address.
- The dispatch of reward voucher is administered by Flood Assist. The reward voucher is provided through Amazon Vouchers. full details available from Amazon.
- Flood Assist shall not provide any update to 'the referrer' of the progress of 'the referee's' quotation for the purpose of updating on the potential receipt of the reward voucher. However, Flood Assist will advise 'the referrer' once a 'referee' policy, for which they were responsible for the referral, has progressed to a live insurance policy.