Flood Re Insurance Banner
The Flood Re Scheme is a joint initiative by the Government and the Insurance Industry designed to make flood cover more available, affordable and accessible.
The Flood Re Scheme helps homeowners that have previously flooded or who are in high flood risk areas. Flood Re operates in the background to provide you with peace of mind, even if you make a flood claim you will never actually need to contact Flood Re. The simplest way to explain how Flood Re works is to think of it as an insurance policy for your insurer (a re-insurance scheme). So, if your home floods and you make a flood insurance claim, your insurer will be able to claim back the money that they pay you from Flood Re.
If you want to understand more about how Flood Re works check out our Flood Re Guide.
Shopping around for Flood Re cover can be challenging and just because your home is at risk of flooding it shouldn't mean that finding great insurance cover should be difficult. As flood insurance specialists we're here to take the strain. Working with more Flood Re insurers than any other insurance provider, we'll find a policy and a price to suit you, and when it comes to understanding your flood risk you'll find our service and advice is second to none.

Our 5-Star Service

5 stars
Just because your property is at risk of flooding it doesn't mean that finding great insurance cover should be difficult. We're here to take the strain and when it comes to understanding your flood situation you'll find our service and advice is second to none.
Don't just take our word for it, here's what our customers have to say about us:

Why Choose Us?

Award Winning
Winners of the Chartered Insurance Institutes Building Public Trust Awards 2020, we are recognised as a company that's championing change and public interest around flooding across our industry and the wider public.
Affordable cover
We're committed to finding our customers the best deal possible and because we're a specialist flood broker, some of the prices we can offer aren't available anywhere else.
Independent Flood Specialists
We specialise solely in flood insurance which means that we know what's important to our customers and the challenges that they face. Working with more leading insurers than anyone else, we'll have a solution for you whatever your circumstances.
Tailored cover
Just because you're looking for a great price it doesn't mean you have to compromise on your cover. With a range of cover options, policy excesses and optional add-ons available, tell us what you want and we'll customise your policy to suit you.
Great service and advice
You'll find our friendly team of flood insurance specialists knowledge second to none! We take the time to understand every customers circumstances so we can ensure that we provide the best insurance cover and advice at the most competitive price.
Get Our Free App
Check and manage your flood risk whenever and whereever you are. View live flood warnings and access your insurance documents and insurers claims contact details 24/7.

Our Home Insurance Cover Includes

Alternative accommodation
Replacement Keys & locks
Cover for Outbuildings
Personal belongings
Accidental damage cover
Surveyors & professional fees
Theft & vandalism
Legal documents
Business equipment
Freezer cover
Garden cover
High value items
Stress & counselling
Damage caused by emergency services
Cover provided by our market leading panel of insurers, including...