Home Insurance Banner

As flood insurance specialists we're able to offer you a range of insurance policies to suit your needs.

We have the largest panel of specialist flood insurers in the UK so we can often provide cover when no one else can:

  • Previously flooded homes
  • Homes in high flood risk areas
  • Flood Re cover
  • Non-standard homes
  • Landlords and tenants
  • High value homes
  • Flood excess insurance

As a Flood Assist Insurance customer you'll also benefit from some exclusive features available on our app and website:

  • Access your insurance documents online - if you need to leave your home in a hurry you'll always have your documents to hand.
  • Make an insurance claim - we'll ensure that you have your insurers contact details when you most need them.