Whether you have a single property or a large portfolio, protecting your investment is key, yet finding flood insurance as a landlord can be very challenging. We are pleased to assist those looking to insure commercial and residential let properties, through a partnership with an industry specialist.

Having 30 years of experience in providing insurance they are also based in one of the highest flood risk areas of the country; dealing with flooding to their own commercial premises has given them first-hand experience in the difficulties you can face as a landlord.

Every landlord is unique, so their flexible policies can cover buildings, contents, loss of rent, legal and home emergency cover.

If you would like a quote simply Start a Quote or Request a Callback:

Start a Quote
Get an insurance quote
Request a Callback
Fill in our simple form and we'll call you back

When completing these forms your details will be passed to our Commercial Flood Specialist partner Kudos, who will be in touch to provide you with an insurance quotation. We will retain basic information for record keeping purposes.

We process all data provided in strict accordance with our Privacy Notice, and the requirements of the UK GDPR. Kudos are a Controller in their own right. For details on how Kudos process your data, please refer to their Privacy Notice.

If you would prefer that we do NOT share your information with Kudos, please do not start a quote or request a callback.